Wednesday, November 4, 2015

50 Cent Get Rich or Die Tryin





When I was growing up my favorite rapper use to be 50 Cent. 50 Cent was a really huge artist in the early 2000's, and he still is today. Everyone at school knew him, and in my opinion I thought he was one of the coolest rappers growing up. The songs I listened to were, Candy Shop, In Da Club, and How we do. I remember these 3 songs were really popular and it use to be on the radio all the time. 50 Cent is a huge entrepreneur, he has his own clothing line, shoes, drinks, etc. As I was a kid in elementary, I can remember that 50 Cent came out with some sneakers from Reebok shoes, from watching the Candy Shop video he has the sneakers on, and I begged my parents that I wanted some sneakers from 50 Cent. The sneakers I got were the all black, Reebok G-Unit sneakers. All of my friends in elementary thought my sneakers were super cool and they really loved them, I felt cool for once.
(G-Unit Sneakers I owned)
50 cents music, is really amazing. All of his albums are really well produced and they all have a true story behind it. My favorite album from 50 Cent is the "Get Rich or Die Tryin" album. This album was my all time favorite, because it was based off the movie he made about himself. My favorite tracks from the album are Hustlers ambition, window shopper, When it rains it pours, and BestFriend. They all had an amazing beat to it and the lyrics were really good in my opinion. After 10 years of this album has been released its still an amazing album in my opinion.

(Album Cover of Get Rich or Die Tryin)

No comments:

Post a Comment